Sheet metal products
processing involved flat cutting, pipe cutting, bending, stamping, riveting, tapping,...
processing techniques involved are milling, turning, drilling, threading, grinding, engraving,...
processing techniques involved are argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, electric welding, resistance welding, seed welding
processing techniques involved are powder spraying, painting, electroplating, oxidation, phosphating, wire drawing, silk screen...
- Stamping is a forming and processing method of applying external force to plate, strip, pipe and profile by press and die to produce plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain the workpiece (stamping part) with the required shape and size.
- Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts are thin, uniform, light and strong. Stamping can produce workpieces with stiffeners, ribs, undulations or flanging that are difficult to manufacture by other methods, so as to improve their rigidity.
- Stamping is an efficient production method, which has the advantages of high production efficiency and low cost, and is suitable for mass production. The disadvantage is that special molds must be made before production.
CNC machined parts
Generally, CNC machining usually refers to computer digital control precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc.
CNC machining has the following advantages:
① It is suitable for processing parts with complex shape. If you want to change the shape and size of parts, you only need to modify the part processing program. It is suitable for product processing of small batch production.
② It has stable processing quality, high processing precision and high repetition precision, and can meet the processing requirements of aircraft.
③ In the case of multi variety and small batch production, the production efficiency is high, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
The contents of CNC machining services involved: CNC machining, the same machining, CNC machined part, CNC parts, CNC turning, CNC manufacturing, CNC precision machining, CNC cutting services, mechanical components, CNC metal, CNC manufacturing, etc.
Sheet metal parts
- Sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting, blanking, bending and forming methods and process parameters, as well as various cold stamping die structures and process parameters, various equipment working principles and operating methods, and new stamping technology And new technology.
- The materials generally used in sheet metal processing are cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized plate (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, red copper, beryllium copper, and aluminum plate (6061, 5052) 1010, 1060, 6063, duralumin, etc.), stainless steel (mirror, brushed, matte), depending on the role of the product, the choice of materials is different, and generally need to be considered from the product’s use and cost.
Sheet metal fabric is one of our main businesses. In Dongguan manufacturing base, we exist as high-quality sheet metal suppliers in the industry. Our sheet metal services for customers include: sheet metal laser cutting, metal stamping, sheet binding, sheet metal roll, sheet metal forming, welding sheet metal, etc! As a general term for metal material processing, sheet metal has a wide range of applications, involving many technologies, processes and equipment.
Our processing capacity
Metal products processing
Product application field
Sheet metal/CNC/stamping process is our most specialized processing contentMore Info
We have complete processing equipment and process skillsMore Info
Quality standards that exceed customer expectations enable us to gain the trust of customersMore Info